Nurturing in Nature
Riverside Therapy Farm offers a unique therapeutic hands-on, real world experience in nature let by a licenced psychotherapist from a person-centred approach combining evidence-based practices such as CBT, Emotional Focused Therapy, Experiential Therapy along with nature and animals which makes our approach holistic, multi-sensory and fun for all while enhancing sensory, emotional, cognitive, and behavioural skills of the child.
Daily / Weekly / Overnight Camps Available
$225 Full Week Day Camp $50 Full Day Camp $100 Overnight camp with food and accomodation.Covered by most insurance plans
Little Farmers get to explore & experience all the wonder and magic of our riverside working farm while participating in activities such as:
- Gardening & Harvesting
- Collecting eggs & milking goats
- Baking & Cooking outdoors (caveman style) from fresh produce
- Farm games – Archer, BB Guns as a tool of survival (target shooting)
- Nature walks
- Swimming on the farm's river
- Animal care – feeding, cleaning, petting
- & lots of other adventures
Little Farmers are encouraged to touch, taste, smell, hear, observe, and ask questions. We focus on teaching respect for animals, plants, the earth, and each other.