The Embodied Tantra Facilitator Certification is an internationally recognized, professional coaching training for you. If you’re seeking to become a coach, or expand your coaching skills, in the domain of Embodiment, Sexuality and Tantra Techniques from a Trauma- informed perspective this training is for you.
A Truly Integrated Training in Relationship, Intimacy and Sex.
"Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training moves the center of learning from the head into the body, giving you and your clients access to all aspects of your intelligence—intellectual, emotional, spiritual, sensual and physical.
Is Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training Certificate for you?
Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training is for you if you are:
- A Coach, Therapist or Educator looking to facilitate change, and want simple effective tools for working with the body, intimacy & sex (online and in-person) while developing your own Embodied practice.
- Social Entrepreneur Healer, Parent, or other Caretaker who needs to stay centered as you support others
- Anyone wanting to profoundly develop their own embodiment
What will you learn in this course?
Let's discover together in the guided Eight-month exploration!
- Get a comprehensive, thorough and integrated emotional, relational and sexual education — the kind so few of us received growing up but need so badly as adults.
- Deepen your experience of intimacy, connection and free sexuality through trust and self-awareness.
- A solid daily embodied practice for long enough to establish a habit.
- Five simple yet profound practical coaching tools to work with clients immediately
- Access to a community of support and accountability (including after the course)
- Shift your relationships from fear to trust to explore your deepest longings around intimacy, love and partnership.
- Rediscover your erotic innocence and wildness in a space of trust, permission and creativity.
- Transform your personal fear, shame and trauma around who you are as a sexual being.
- Step into greatness, become your calling and be part of a much larger spiritual evolution.
You will also learn these Core Practices.
These are some of the practices that will guide our process of unfolding and expanding throughout the year.
- Embodiment Practices (Drawing from our experience with Qi Gong, Yoga, Shaking, TRE, Buddhist Tantra, Body Mind Centering, Movement Improvisation, Body Work)
- Healing Practices (Drawing from our experience with Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Bach Flower, Shamanic Journey, Forest bathing, sound healing, shadow work, Neo Tantra, Pranic Healing)
- Intimacy and Bonding Practices (Drawing from our experience with David Cates Method, Buddhist Tantra, Tibetan Pulsing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Mantak Chia Multi Orgasmic practices)
- Emotional Integration Practices (Drawing from our experience with Rebirthday Breathwork, OSHO Active Meditation)
- Creative Expression Practices (Rhythm dancing, expressive writing, creative art, open stage)
What the course consists of?
Embodied Tantra Facilitator Certification Program includes
- Admission to our Online Coaching Boot Camp where you’ll develop powerful embodied, relational, intimate & sexual Coaching skills. This is an immersive, weekend-long training where you will emerge as a working coach.
- Live Weekly Mentoring Sessions where you’ll be personally mentored. This means that as soon as you start getting your first Coaching clients you’ll have access to expert coaching supervision and advice. Eight months access.
- Live Weekly Coaching Practice Sessions. Gain coaching skills and experience as we teach you a new coaching strategy and match you with a coaching partner for valuable practice and learning. Eight months access.
- Complete Coach Marketing System. This turnkey system includes everything you need to get started as an Embodied Tantra Coach, working in person or 100% online. Want to avoid the technical holdups and marketing-speak? This is the system that lets you focus on what you want most: being a coach! Even includes your own custom website.
- Your Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training will allow you to work with couples, individuals , Parents and Families as a Coach following the basic Embodied blueprint.
- You get to be a part of an amazing tribe of people who share the same values and ethics from all over the world. This program opens up the opportunity for you to work with International Clients.
- Upon completing this training you will receive a Certificate for Completion, accounting for the number of hours in training and outlining the range and nature of skill development you were involved in, as well as commemorating the completion of field work.
Join a training community that will leave you feeling embodied and excited in your practice.
We've structured this program to be flexible & fluid, yet intimate & accountable. All training is delivered virtually so you can join from anywhere in the world.
Certification and Mentorship
- A Certificate of Completion is offered to each participant who completes the four modules and the required integration tasks. This modality is recognized; registered by the International Institution of Complementary Therapies (IICT), making it the first of its kind training, worldwide.
- For the participants who have completed the Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training there will be two options to apply for a mentorship program.
- One option is to apply for mentorship in order to infuse their existing work with the principles and practices of Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training.
- The other option is to apply for a role as an Embodied Tantra Facilitator in the future Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training and to become part of our team that is creating and running the training.
The program is limited to 30 participants / year.
Dates: July 5th 2021
Candidates are selected only based on interview process
Early Bird Pricing: $1272
Default Pricing: $1900
4-days In Person Training, Goa, India
In person attendance is needed for certification. Cost of travel and accommodation is not included in the course fee. Dates to be announced in Nov.
The residential modules emphasize living in community with nature and each other. Accommodation and meals are provided. We encourage camping, but if this isn’t for you, don’t worry: there are beds! Cooking is also a communal affair, and the food is plentiful, healthy and vegetarian, with options for those on vegan and gluten-free diets.
To participate in Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training you must be fully committed. To summarise, certification as an Embodied Tantra Facilitator Training requires the following:
- Live attendance of boot camp (2 days – online)
- Full attendance of residential modules (4 days total)
- Live attendance of at least four other webinars for each online module
- Watching recordings of any webinars not attended
- Approx. 3 hours of documented embodied practice a week, including a chosen core practice
- 1-2 additional hours each week, which includes: small group calls, practical and written work, reading texts and watching videos 1 hour per week of hours teaching/coaching practice
- Passing a final practical exam (you’ll send us a video)
- Paying course fees in full
- You also commit to being teachable. Beginner’s mind is essential to get the most from EFC.
Andrew McNamara – Spirituality Coach
Andrew McNamara is a practicing life coach with a psychology degree from the University of New Brunswick. He has a deep passion for learning the depths of the human heart and mind through studies of neurology, behavioral research, and cultural spirituality. Mostly, he has a strong curiosity about life that propels him to learn and discover without prejudices and a sense of knowing it all. The best way to know new things is to know what you know you do not know.
Andrew brings his skills to help clients understand matters about their own mind, others and the world in a warm and instructive manner. He is an ally for the LGBT2+, AA, fetish communities.
Dr. Deepa Mittal – Love and Relationship Coach
With a degree in law she ventured to become a Naturopath Doctor along with learning various healing practices such as Bach Flowers, Crystals, Essential Oils, Indian Vedic Science of Tantra, Vastu and astrology.
Training with the best teachers on spirituality she has come to intimately understand the interplay of physiology, energy & emotion in our body. She quotes the Bhagavad Gita when Krishna says “ Pain comes from three sources only
Using her extensive knowledge in healing she holistically uses Tantra , Bach Flower , crystals and aroma oils to heal oneself and uses the techniques of Vastu and astrology to heal our environment and cosmic energy. Her desire is to empower women & support them to step fully into their work & their passions in the most confident and authentic way.